A Holmes Lumber Window & Door Tech will perform various repairs to windows and doors under warranty.
• Analyzes jobsite prior to beginning a job to ensure that quality repairs can be done.
• Repairs assigned warranty products using the appropriate tools.
• Conducts window and /or door performance tests.
• Create and supports a safe work environment on the job site to protect the interest of the company at all times.
• Ensures that customers are treated with the utmost respect and given the highest quality of workmanship.
• This is accomplished through timely completion of the job, attention to detail, following the company's code of conduct and the ability to react to problems and complaints in a patient and understanding manner.
Knowledge & Training
• Responsible for acquiring the training needed to repair the product safely and efficiently.
• Responsible for becoming certified in the product/area that is being repaired to ensure that we are providing the best service to our customers
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
© Carter Lumber, 2020