6216 Gull Rd.
Kalamazoo, MI 49048
• Performs material take-offs for residential and commercial designs from a variety of blueprints in a timely manner.
• Reviews construction documents and understands material to bid.
• Reviews and fixes potential inaccuracies in material lists.
• Works directly with the outside sales representatives regarding all aspects of blueprints.
• Follows up with the status of take-offs and assists outside sales representatives in the selling of projects.
• Understanding of home, pole building, garage, barn and deck components
• Ability to read blueprints
• 3-4 years experience in residential and light commercial construction or 2 years in estimating
• Building material sales experience
• Working knowledge of Professional Estimating Software
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
® Carter Lumber, 2022