Carter Lumber Installers will perform various installations, repairs and remodeling to homes and small buildings according to the customer’s contract.
7474 Alpine Ave
Comstock Park MI 49321
• Replaces or installs assigned products using the appropriate tools.
• Analyzes jobsite prior to beginning a job to ensure that quality installation can be done.
• Create and supports a safe work environment on the job site to protect the interest of the company at all times.
• Ensures that customers are treated with the utmost respect and given the highest quality of workmanship.
• This is accomplished through timely completion of the job, attention to detail, following the company’s code of conduct and the ability to react to problems and complaints in a patient and understanding manner.
Knowledge & Training:
• Responsible for acquiring the training needed to install the product safely and efficiently.
• Responsible for becoming certified in the product/area that is being installed to ensure that we are providing the best service to our customers.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
© Carter Lumber 2021