The Commercial Field Supervisor is responsible for the development, implementation and supervision for all large commercial-based jobs.
• Assists in setting the direction for all installed commercial projects.
• Develops and oversees all aspects of installed commercial projects in region to ensure goals are met.
• Contributes in the development of the annual budget and ensures budget is adhered to.
Program Development & Implementation
• Develops and implements the policies and procedures of the region’s installed commercial projects.
• Facilitates weekly conference calls with the field, records production meeting minutes and conducts job site visits when necessary.
• Recommends and troubleshoots needed resolutions to avoid job site issues in field.
• Ensures all stores and installers are aware of installed policies, procedures and safety guidelines that they must follow to meet quality and service standards.
• Provides guidance to stores so that the company can properly execute projects.
Training and Development
• Assists in developing and implementing training for all employees regarding the process, policies and direction of the installed commercial projects.
• Organizes schedules and coordinates training to ensure subcontractors are certified in product installations for the areas the company is focused on.
• Standing, walking and/or driving for up to 4 hours consistently
• Ability to move in, among and through a variety of construction job sites
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds; Ability to type
• We are willing to train candidates. Must have strong work ethic, attention to detail & time management skills
• Ability to travel to various job sites as needed; may include overnight travel
• Experience in commercial construction/project management
• Solid understanding of Job Site Management processes and construction assembly
• Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices
• Solid comprehension of all working aspects of contracts; including changes to build out processes and schedules
• Ability to analyze and provide recommendations to solve problems
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
• Ability to read and comprehend blueprints
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
© Carter Lumber 2021