A Carter Lumber Kitchen Sales Representative is responsible for finding sales opportunities and completing sales with contractors, remodelers, and homeowners.
Sales & Relationship Building:
- Identifies target customers, increases and maintains market share.
- Collects and keeps up-to-date information on customers’ product use and trends.
- Services contractors by selling building materials and installed sales services.
- Determines appropriate credit program based on customer’s needs.
- Meets and/or exceeds sales and profit goals by following up on sales leads, monitoring market trends and growing the positive reputation of the company.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by assisting with take-offs and communicating scheduling and delivery commitments.
-Keeps lines of communication open between the team members at the store and customers to ensure that service is accurate and timely.
Knowledge & Training:
- Identifies personal growth needs and learning opportunities.
- Completes required orientation and safety training.
- Commits to continued learning on products, packages, procedures and more.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
© Carter Lumber