A Carter Components Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining a clean, functional facility while performing daily repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance.
A Carter Components Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining a clean, functional facility while performing daily repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance. Inspects all machinery to ensure safety functions are working properly. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position.
1743 Dual Highway
Hagerstown MD 21740
• Ensure that all facilities, buildings and assets that are used by the company are maintained and repaired in a proper and cost-effective manner.
• Makes recommendations on maintenance and improvements.
• Prioritizes and sets goals based on importance of project that needs attention.
• Responsible for maintenance on all tools and machinery at the facility. Inspects and documents the maintenance performed on equipment.
• Recommends orders and stocks miscellaneous spare parts for equipment in order to keep equipment running at all times.
• Adheres to safety requirements when operating tools and equipment.
• Ensures safety functions on equipment are operating properly.
• Handles material in a safe and appropriate manner.
•Reports any defects or safety issues immediately.
• Must be a self starter and able to work unsupervised
• Knowledge and expertise in maintenance of machinery and electric
• Strong organizational skills and excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Must be able to work at a fast pace
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
© Carter Lumber 2021