A Carter Lumber Door Assembler is responsible for assembling doors accurately to ensure a quality product is produced.
• Sets up equipment and picks and stages material for assembly.
• Reviews and analyzes work orders to ensure proper materials are provided and available.
• Cuts components and ensures the accuracy of cuts.
• Assembles pre-hung interior doors based on designs provided.
• Follows all steps of door production and assembly including hinge and lockset prep, cutting and fastening jambs, stops and casings.
• Utilizes various templates and tools.
• Ensures orders are completed accurately and according to schedule and to customer’s specifications.
• Adheres to safety requirements when operating tools and equipment.
• Handles material in a safe and appropriate manner.
• Reports any defects or safety issues immediately.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
1242 Reading Rd
Mason OH 45040
© Carter Lumber