A Carter Lumber Millwork Warehouse Specialist is responsible for providing professional customer service to contractors and DIYers by loading customers, building loads and assiting with maintenance of an efficient and clean lumberyard. Industry experience a must.
148 Rt 70 East
Medford NJ 08055
148 Rt 70 East
Medford, NJ 08055
• Meets and greets contractors and do-it-yourselfers while providing exceptional customer service by assisting with the selection and loading of materials.
• Accurately pulls and stages materials to be picked up or delivered to ensure schedules are met.
• Contributes to maintaining the inventory in the warehouse by conducting cycle counts, keeping the yard organized, ensuring the correct material is shipped and received.
• Follows all policies and procedures in the yard including sales, inventory and safety.
• Properly uses and maintains all equipment.
Knowledge & Training:
• Identifies personal growth needs and learning opportunities..
• Completes required orientation and safety training.
• Commits to continued learning on products, packages, procedures and more.
• Industry experience is strongly preferred (lumber, building materials, construction)
• Previous experience in a customer service environment
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Familiarity with building materials is helpful
• Ability to participate effectively as a team member
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
© Carter Lumber, 2021