A Carter Components Quality Control Specialist is responsible for ensuring high standards of quality in manufactured products that are being produced in the plant.
A Carter Components Quality Control Specialist is responsible for ensuring high standards of quality in manufactured products that are being produced in the plant. A strong work ethic is mandatory for the success of this position.
1601 Eden Rd
Millville NJ 08332
• Inspects trusses to ensure all plates are properly installed and sized correctly. Verifies truss span, heel, and overall height measurements are correct according to the truss specs.
• Verifies hardware on ship ticket is pulled and on truck.
• Ensures the quality of the product meets company standards and the correct quantity to fulfill the order has been met.
Administrative & Inventory
• Files hard copies and photos of paperwork.
• Achieves acceptable inventory levels by performing weekly inventory on specific hardware.
• Adheres to safety requirements when operating tools and equipment.
• Reports any defects or safety issues immediately.
• Standing and/or walking for up to 4 hours consistently across a variety of surfaces and terrain
• Regular stooping and bending at the knee/waist to measure
• Ability to work in outdoor conditions year-round
• Knowledgeable with reading a tape measure
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Competency in basic math skills is required, including adding fractions
• Ability to analyze, trouble shoot and problem solve
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
© Carter Lumber 2021