A Carter Lumber Kitchen Sales Representative is responsible for finding sales opportunities and completing sales with contractors, remodelers, and homeowners.
APPLY IN 5 SECONDS!
Sales & Relationship Building:
• Identifies target customers, increases and maintains market share.
• Collects and keeps up-to-date information on customers’ product use and trends.
• Services contractors by selling building materials and installed sales services.
• Determines appropriate credit program based on customer’s needs.
• Meets and/or exceeds sales and profit goals by following up on sales leads, monitoring market trends and growing the positive reputation of the company.
• Ensures customer satisfaction by assisting with take-offs and communicating scheduling and delivery commitments.
• Keeps lines of communication open between the team members at the store and customers to ensure that service is accurate and timely.
Knowledge & Training:
• Identifies personal growth needs and learning opportunities.
• Completes required orientation and safety training.
• Commits to continued learning on products, packages, procedures and more.
• Demonstrated ability to design and sell to contractors and homeowners
• Excellent knowledge of kitchen and bath cabinetry, materials, finishes, and detailing
• Working knowledge of 20/20 and Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to read blueprints
• Can perform detail-oriented tasks in fast-paced working environment
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
• Strong math skills, able to calculate price quotes, discounts and percentages
• Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas both verbally and in writing
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
© Carter Lumber 2021