A Carter Lumber Sales Team Coordinator is responsible for the success of the sale by assisting the Sales Specialist and Outside Sales Representative's with general sales and service activities within the assigned region.
• Include inputting material estimates done by others into our point of sales program.
• Gathering quotes for non-stock products is included.
• Inputting or creating schedules of value for billing, delivery schedules and team task management functions.
• Creating delivery schedules for each project and coordinating product delivery tickets and modifying and updating schedule changes as they occur.
• Creating and managing purchase orders to vendors as well as scheduling direct job site deliveries.
• Previous industry experience in one of the following: Lumber, Building Materials, Construction
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Ability to participate effectively as a team member
• Ability to effectively communicate with others
• Self-motivated individual with strong organization and attention to detail
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
• Any project management tools/software experience is a plus
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
© Carter Lumber 2021