Carter Lumber is looking for a Kitchen and Bath Estimator who would be responsible for designing, quoting, and bidding kitchens and baths. Ensures drawings and pricing are produced accurately and timely based off of blueprints provided by customers. Requires 2020 Design as well as Excel experience, CAD is a plus.
APPLY IN 5 SECONDS!
• Creates design illustrations based from blueprints to produce working drawings.
Completes and finalizes designs for installation.
Evaluates designs to ensure that design standards are being met.
Analyzes and Troubleshoots::
• Keeps lines of communication open between the team members at the store and customers to ensure that service is accurate and timely.
• Communicates with the team, customers and Sales to ensure designs are accurate throughout the process. Assists Sales in responding to questions/concerns from customers.
• Ability to spend long periods of time on the phone
• Ability to type
• Ability to sit for long periods of time
• Knowledgeable in the basic aspects of construction
• Previous experience using 2020 Design as well as Excel
• A level of knowledge in the application of the products being designed
• Competency in basic mathematics
• Knowledgeable in reading architectural plans
• Ability to analyze, trouble shoot and problem solve
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
© Carter Lumber 2022